May 10, 2013

Stoopid Buddy Studios

Stoopid Buddy Studios
I'm about 1/2 way through the fun that is two weeks of finals projects and final exams to finish off this degree. I have one more project and two more exams left. With a bit of luck (having problems scheduling one of the exams) I'll be free and clear by next Tuesday afternoon.

Until then I'm suffering along, more so today than usual. I was up until 3 AM finishing one project and I had to get up at 7:30 AM to go in for an early morning Toastmasters meeting. When I got home I finished a second class project.

Right now I'm trying to stay awake so I don't sleep for the next 16 hours. A good way of doing that is to keep engaged on a mental level. This is where some funny videos come in.

Yes, I realize that I've probably been posting too many videos this last week.  I've been busy.

Busy is good....busy helps pay the bills. Busy also makes me share more awesome videos. Pretty much anything from Stoopid Buddy Stoodios is worth checking out. I'm going to watch some of these again and then maybe get some Robot Chicken action on Netflix.


 Some of the same guys.


No comments: