May 29, 2013

Melting Point

Melting Point
I realize I've been all over the place when it comes to Kickstarter, but this local project is pretty fricken cool.

Melting Point is going to be a long stop-motion animated movie with Legos, also called a Brick Movie. For me, the cool thing is the fact that the Kickstarter Appeal itself is a small brick movie, so right off the bat you get to see this guy's talent in making the very product he wants help funding.

I'm impressed not only by the quality of the appeal (which should in itself be so revealing), but the fact that he isn't asking for a butt-load of money, just what he needs for actual materials/capital to get the project completed....not "pay me to work on the project".

 I really hope he gets this movie made with the help of Kickstarter.

No comments: