January 14, 2013

Arrested Development on Netflix, in More Ways Than One

Arrested Development on Netflix
Netflix has completely changed the way that Carolyn and I watch TV.  We try to find a series we like and just sit down and start watching from beginning to end.  Right now we are on a pretty good stretch of Arrested Development.

This completely dysfunctional family has given me so many deep belly laughs......the dialogue and one-off jokes makes this series the funniest thing I have seen in ages.

Right now we are on the 3rd series premier and knowing that this is the last season is a bit much......until I find out that Netflix, the very medium we are watching the show on, is giving them a new life with a fourth season.

Sweet.....

1 comment:

Dan said...

I can't wait to see the new stuff. I watched the box sets through and through a couple years back. I like all the running gags in that show.