December 24, 2012

Happy Chrismahanukwanzikus Everyone!

Happy Chrismahanukwanzika everyone!

This morning I spent probably waaaaay to much time working on this animated gif for my blog.  I hope you all like it.  There are two "blank" versions, one saying Merry Christmas and the other saying Happy Chrismahanukwanzikus.  They are a bit larger, but I discovered that Blogger wouldn't resize and animated gif and still have it work.

As these are gifts (ha...ha...I kill myself), please feel free to use as you wish-consider within the scope of this blog's license.

I'm not a huge fan of Christmas music, but I do like it when my favorite groups have their own Christmas songs.  I finally got Merry Flippin' Christmas Volumes 1 and 2 (use code BFSXMAS2012 for 15% off) from Bowling For Soup.  The Dollyrots came out with a couple of Christmas songs.

The Dropkick Murphys came out with a Christmas song too, but although I liked the song a lot, the album it is on comes out in a couple of weeks.  I didn't want to buy a single when I knew I'd be getting the album.

Lucky for me I can listen to the song as I watch the video on YouTube...and so can you!  I like the song and the video is pretty cool too.  I got chills watching it because certain elements definitely reminded me of when I used to live in Wollaston.

Good times......

I hope that you and yours are able to get together and celebrate the holiday.  If you do not celebrate Christmas, I still hope you can have a good time over the next few days.

Happy Chrismahanukwanzikus!

No comments: