November 30, 2012

Cool Things to Find (Mars Curiosity)

Cool Things to Find
Now I realize I probably share way too many videos already, but I cannot help it.  When I find something cool I just want to share it.  More than that, I want to be able to check it out again later if I want.

Posting these videos here let me easily accomplish both tasks.

Almost two weeks ago I posted a nifty little ditty called, "Dumb Ways to Die".  With all of the hoopla regarding a possible "earth-shaking" Mars Curiosity discovery which is now being downplayed significantly, it was only a matter of time before someone got in a good something-or-other.

Cool Things to Find

1 comment:

Anjelina said...

this is most beautiful site,it is enjoyability .benefits of lemon waterWhen life throws you a lemon, here is why you literally must make lemonade!!!

Most people are fond of decorating water or drink glasses with a slice of lemon. The lemons end up being wasted with all the goodness that their water is rich in. Lemon water hydrates and oxygenates your body leaving you feeling energized and refreshed. Here are more benefits of lemon water.Vitamin Cwhich is known to be a natural anti-oxidant.