September 7, 2012

Deadpool at my Local Library!

Deadpool: I rule, you suck
I had to go to a local library to get some information for a short report I have to do for one of my classes.  I know, not exactly new territory here, but the report was about the library itself, so I had to go.

This was a new branch and a bit on the small side, but I was surprised at just how many computers there were at the library.  I swear they had more computers than library shelves.

I went later in the day and there were a bazillion kids playing various online computer games at the library.  It reminded me of the homeless guys who would spend all day at the "free" computers at BSU.  At least at the library you only get two hours a day if you have a library card.

When I was done walking around taking my notes for the report I decided to see if there was anything I wanted to pick up.  I found an audio book to try out since I have never attempted to listen to an audio book.  On the way to the self-checkout I crossed a nice display of "staff favorites" and one of the favorites was this Deadpool hardcover that collected Deadpool #27-31.

I might have to go to the library a bit more often.

No comments: