September 8, 2012

Broke

Broke
As of right now I'm officially broke.

Which is a shame since I have some bills due today.  The rub is I shouldn't be broke.  I have a client who owes me money, friends who own me money (albeit a small amount), the VA owes me some money, and my school owes me some money.

Pretty much anyone paying up would take care of things.  One check is allegedly in the mail, another payment is set to arrive on some random date between the 1st and the 15th of the month, and the school decided that since this is my first classes with them they should just hold on to the funds for an extra three weeks.

Added together it just feels like a kick in the balls.  Of course it wouldn't bother me so much if I knew that one check or random deposit would show up today.

No comments: