July 12, 2012

Life in General

What Do I Do Now?
You ever have one of those days when it seems life kicks you square in the balls and you just don't know if you'll ever see the light at the end of the tunnel?

Of course you have....we all have.

The last year and a half has been a rough one for me but all-in-all it hasn't been as bad as it seems on the surface.  Yesterday I was reminded that despite not having a job I have it pretty damned good compared to some people.

The thing that bounces around in my head.....the "some people" I'm specifically thinking of....they still have it pretty damned good compared to some other people.

I guess it is all relative and about making the most of your bad situation, along with the realization that your situation is always as good or as bad as you want it to be.

No comments: