July 30, 2012

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition For iPad
I cannot lie....I am definitely a gadget geek.  I still have a Kindle Fire, a Toshiba Thrive, and now an iPad.  The iPad gets all the love now because Apple seems to have their act together when it comes to content organization and distribution.

....but this isn't a post about the iPad per se, but of a holy-crap, must-have app coming out.  I was a huge fan of Baldur's Gate when it came out for the PC, but now there is an Enhanced Edition coming out that can be played on Windows, Macs, iPads, and Android devices.

I would be completely willing to shell out $10 to purchase a game I already own if it means I could play it on my iPad.  It will come with new content and if I wish to play with some new characters or use different voice packs and character portraits I can purchase them in-game....or not.

Now all I have to do is manage to make it until September.....

No comments: