March 6, 2012

Keep Calm and Carry On

I have always loved this poster, which I had assumed was dated from World War II.  It has been parodied a decent amount and there were what I thought were impostors.

Today my internet "buddy" Dave posted an awesome little youtube video he found about the Keep Calm and Carry On poster.  As much as I want to embed the video here on my blog, for some reason I find it a little tacky.  There are plenty of times I'd have no problem going to youtube and getting the embed code myself, the fact that Blogography is one of the few blogs I feature at the top of my blog.....well, hopefully you get the idea.


Here is the permalink to his blog post that has the Keep Calm and Carry On video.

I don't think it is a spoiler to say that there were two more posters in the series that older Britons may be more familiar with.  You may have seen them before and thought they were some new mock-ups or parodies of the Keep Calm poster, but they aren't.

It just makes me feel good to learn more about such a cool poster.  Thanks Dave!

My Xbox 360 Avatar (Face275)


No comments: