March 28, 2012

I Loves Me Some Marvel Superheros (Obviously)

Carolyn bought a Blu-Ray copy of Thor today and we enjoyed watching it on her first day off in almost a week.  After the movie we went through some of the featurettes and I finally got to see the entire clip of "The Consultant".    I've been teased with a 50 second clip, but the whole thing has so far eluded me.

It's pretty good, but I'm surprised that the entire thing hasn't been made available.  I'm going to assume that there is a good reason, so I'm not going to buck the trend (and face Marvel's wrath).  While I was typing this Carolyn made another trip to the store and picked up Captain America.  There is another short starring Agent Coulson entitled, "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer"


Here is one teasers of the shorts that I'm watching today.  The wonderful embed code from Marvel.com doesn't work properly with putting up both videos.  You have to go here to see the second one:




I also ran across a cool poster/picture I just had to share.  It wasn't enough to warrant it's own blog post.


It took me a while to find the original source, because it's been around the web for a couple weeks now.  I just need to figure out how to get this design on my Xbox 360 avatar.


No comments: