February 17, 2012

Classy Thank You

I got a surprise package in the mail today from the the National  Marrow Donor Program, better known as Be the Match.

If you are new to my blog, you can read about my bone marrow donation here.  It is an understatement that there are not enough people on the registry (you can click on the graphic to the left and help do something about that....).  I think a lot of people a) don't know much, if anything about the program or b) have a misunderstanding of what a donation entails.


Yes, I've had some issues with my donation.  Nothing severe enough that I wouldn't do it all over again in a minute.  Heck, I've already agreed to do it again should the need arise.

Now, back to my surprise package.  Inside was a small card and gift box.


Ok, this totally made my day.  Heck, it pretty much made my week!

No comments: