January 1, 2012

2012 New Year's Resolutions

I'm not one to usually make resolutions, but having survived through 2011, I'd like to change up a few things for 2012.

First, which is no big surprise, is I'd like to have a good job in 2012.  By "good" I mean a position I actually enjoy instead of just having a job.

Second is to get back down to 220 pounds in weight.  Losing weight is a common resolution, but I'm trying to be realistic here.  When I came off my HCG diet I was down under 220, but my doctor thought 220 was a good, realistic weight for me.

My third resolution is to get a slew of small and large projects completed this next year.  I'm close to finished with my office, but I still have a long way to go in getting the garage done.  Maggie, my '78 FJ40 needs some work, and there are a couple of creative projects I'm not-yet-ready to reveal.

There are some other things I need to do, like get a new garage door installed, but that requires a reliable source of income.

Of course, I'll post my progress here.....

No comments: