December 7, 2011

New Xbox Live Dashboard

This isn't my Xbox account, but is a good pic of the new update.

I haven't figured out if I like it or not, but it is interesting.  Instead of the information being organized in vertical groupings which then you navigate horizontally, all the information is in compact groupings which you tile through horizontally.

One feature I'm dying to check out is this "Beacon" which should let me make an announcement to my gaming friends that I wish to play a game or have a chat....whatever.  They can do the same thing.

I'm also a fan of the quick launch area.  I don't have a ton of downloaded games or apps, so being able to quickly launch a game or Netflix is pretty cool.

Speaking of Netflix, I've been watching a lot of White Collar.  Pretty cool show....

No comments: