December 23, 2011

I Love This Guy (NSFW)

Available as a T-Shirt
I'm one of those idiots who tries to get 100% of the achievements on his Xbox 360 games, but I'm also an actual idiot who frequently sucks at Xbox 360 video games.

So I turn to achievement guides.

The folks over at Rooster Teeth produce a series of Achievement Hunter videos that I have found quite useful in the past.  You may be vaguely familiar with Rooster Teeth as these are the guys who brought the insanely popular Red vs. Blue web videos.

One of the guys over at Rooster Teeth goes by the name of Rage Quit (his given name is Michael).  His video clips are comedy gold for all foul-mouthed sailors who like to scream at the top of their lungs as they fail at whatever game they are playing....and me.  To say that his videos are Not Safe For Work is an understatement, like "Does the Pope seem Catholic to you?"

They never fail to make me laugh so hard it hurts.  See for yourself:



This was the first Rage Quit video I ever saw.  It is epic also.


No comments: