December 11, 2011

HackMaster Fortunes

My wife Carolyn likes to do some interesting HackMaster projects and I like to help out where able.  One thing she came up with was adding a little twist to the fortunes we get from the fortune cookies at the Chinese restaurant where we hold our Toastmaster meetings.  She posts them on her blog.

She cannot always attend because of work and on these occasions I try to take notes for her.  Several weeks ago I also made some HackMaster fortunes and totally forgot to give them to her.  I found them in my phone yesterday and thought I'd glom on to her awesome idea and share them with you.  Don't get too excited as this won't be a regular thing for me.



In case you have trouble reading my writing, the HackMaster fortune reads, "You shall soon make a long, overdue personal decision.  15 BP for a +3 specialization or skills."


In case you have trouble reading my writing, the HackMaster fortune reads, "You will travel to many exotic places, meet exotic creatures.....and kill them"


No comments: