December 3, 2011

Awesome MW3 Videos

During the month of November I could choose to be a NaNoWriMo Widower, or I could play some Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

Since my lovely wife bought me a copy of CoD: MW3 I really don't have much of a choice.  It was a struggle, but I managed to complete the solo-game on Veteran when all of my gaming buddies hadn't even finished it on Recruit.

Of course, I'm far behind the others when it comes to online play.  I've gone over most of this before, but a couple of videos I saw today made me laugh and I wanted to share them with you.  Can't rant all day now, can I?



Now the original video is pretty good, but one aspect of it has an extended NSFW scene that I found hilarious.



Unfortunately you have to log in with you age since it is NSFW, but it is worth it.  Enjoy....

No comments: