November 9, 2011

Bruce Campbell

I've been seeing a lot of Bruce Campbell lately, and I'm ok with that.  Carolyn and I watched a lot of Burn Notice when we were in SLC last week.  Tonight we decided to re-watch My Name is Bruce on Netflix.

If you haven't seen My Name is Bruce, you should....it's classic Bruce.  He has no qualms being extra cheesy and making fun of himself.  His partner in crime, Sam Raimi, has plenty of cameos in the film which were also fun to watch.

We've just recently gotten into our Netflix physical disk rotation where we get to watch The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. and Jack of All Trades.  Good TV viewing ahead.

I wonder if when I get done with watching all these TV shows if I'll be all Bruced out.  I hope not, because I think I still have my copy of Fistfull of Boomstick.

My post will have to be a bit short today as I'm not feeling too well.  Not to worry, I'll be fine....hopefully after a good night's sleep.

No comments: