September 9, 2011

I know I shouldn't....but it is funny!

OK, I'm usually not a fan of doing two similar posts one after the other, but several click-throughs form one website to another and I came across this gem:

 I know....big deal, right?  Well you should really take a look at the Amazon.com listing for this Three-Wolf-Moon t-shirt.  For the record, if you buy a T-shirt from this listing, I get squat.  This isn't a marketing pitch to line my pockets, just something I found hilariously amusing.

At the time of this posting, there are over 2000 reviews for this shirt, with over 1,600 hundred being 5 star reviews.  Sometimes reading the reviews for an item are the best part about shopping with Amazon.com

Because of this, I won't ruin that enjoyment for you, but I will give you just a snippet from the top review, "Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark."

There is even a video embedded in the comments, and here is the YouTube version.



As funny as this is, please don't ever get me one of these shirts as I'd never wear it except in an effort to laugh at you for wasting $10.

Seriously....don't ever even consider buying me one of these shirts.  I'll just be pissed you didn't give me the $10 directly, or even blow it on a Venti Frappacrappio and a $5 hooker.


No comments: