August 30, 2009

My very first "Nigerian Letter"

Whoot! My first scam email on my gmail account:

Hello Dear Chris Stogdill,Good Day and how are you? I am contacting you because I need a trustworthy someone whom I will give my life time savings to help me establish an orphanage and also run a charity program with the money as I will depart this wicked world due to oesophageal cancer. I want to help the poor kids as much as I can. I am a British widow and have no one around me to trust as they all want to loot my money and never care about my interest. Presently I am at the hospital. The total amount for this project is £3.5million Pounds and 20% of the money will be yours and 80% will be used for the project by you. I admit that we have never met before but after I got your contact online and prayed over it for 4 days I developed confidence and decided to trust you and contact you for this donation. I wish you are the honest and hardworking type that I am looking for. Please reply me as quickly as you can for further detail on how this amount would be transferred to your account before I depart to the bosom of God my creator, because my health is deteriorated so badly and I can die at any time. Please contact me back at: givememoneyyouidiot@yahoo.com if you are interested and willing to handle the fund and proposed project.
Sincerely Yours. Mrs. Peace Reidaas.

No comments: