June 28, 2007

Well, well....momma likes HackMaster!


Big shocker for me during my (current) vacation in Iowa. My mother would like to play HackMaster!

She's always been a big fan of the fantasy genre and buys pretty much all the books currently being put out by TSR/WoTC/Hasbro, as well as anything else that she can get her hands on. She's a voracious reader and buys 5 or 6 books at a time.

She asked out our game and when we started explaining it she practically lit up and wanted to see the Players Handbook (PHB). She started reading it like a manual and was "suprised" that a good deal of the information wasn't new to her.

I guess I'll need to be buying her a PHB and a set of dice at Origins. I should get the D-Team to autograph it for her......of course I'll need to pull out the coupons to save on shipping weight...

No comments: